Published: 17/07/2022SCRUBBETS FARM, BAGPATH, TETBURY, GL8 8YG
ONLINE AUCTION AT
PLEASE USE THE LINK AND SIGN UP FOR BIDDING
BIDDING TO COMMENCE AT 9AM ON MONDAY 18TH JULY 2022
FIRST LOT ENDS AT 12PM ON THURSDAY 21ST JULY 2022
Viewing of lots by appointment only (01453 842720)
All lots are sold as seen.
Goods VAT charged at 20% on all lots
Buyers Premium charged at 2.5% + VAT on all lots
PAYMENT / COLLECTION
An invoice will be emailed to successful bidders on completion of the sale. The invoice should be paid by BACS to the bank details shown on the Invoice within 24 hours or you can pay by Debit / Credit card by calling 01453 843720
• In order to bid, all buyers are required to register online.
• We recommend that buyers register ahead of the close date and familiarise themselves with the bidding tool.
• We recommend that you place your maximum bid at the earliest opportunity.
• If two bidders place the same maximum bid, the first person to place that bid will potentially win the lot.
• When you place a maximum bid, it does not necessarily mean that you will pay that figure, only you can see your maximum bid.
• If someone else bids on the same lot as you have set a maximum bid on, your bid will automatically increase in the increments set until either the other bidder stops bidding, or it reaches your maximum bid. You can choose then to up your maximum bid or stop bidding.
• The colour of the lots you are bidding on will indicate your current position:
o Green – Reserve (if applicable) is met, you are the highest bidder.
o Amber - You are highest bidder, but the reserve has not been met. You will need to bid above the reserve if you wish to win the lot.
o Red - You've been outbid. You will need to bid higher if you want to win the lot.
• Bids cannot be withdrawn during or after the auction as all bids are contractually binding.
• Once a bid has been made you are responsible for the payment of this lot. Bids cannot be reversed so please ensure you are bidding on the correct lot.
This sale is being held completely online, by the means of “Live Online Bidding” for all items. We have photographed and catalogued every item, you will be able to peruse the online auction here for the days leading up the auction, and then each item will be offered individually by the auctioneer online and you will bid for the items over the internet. This requires you to pre-register to bid with the auction company, you do this via these “online auction” pages on the website, there is a Tutorial available if you need help.
All items offered for sale are located upon the vendors premises and are to be collected from there at the purchaser’s expense. Please take note of all our terms and conditions prior to placing bids.
We have placed descriptions with all items, but please note that this is a genuine dispersal sale. All items contained in the sale are genuine and are sold in good faith, but as ever, it is the responsibility of potential purchasers to satisfy themselves of the condition of items before placing bids.
As outlined in the catalogue, there will be a viewing days held at the farm. This is by STRICT PRIOR APPPOINTMENT ONLY. To arrange a time to view you must phone the David James on 01453 843720, inform us of which items you wish to look at, and then you will be allocated a time slot to visit the farm.
The ONLINE AUCTION software allows customers to place a commission bid on items prior to the sale commencing. All bids placed before the commencement of the Live Online Auction will be treated as a Commission Bid and are binding and not able to be withdrawn.
A Commission Bid works by only bidding on your behalf up to the limit you set, the software does not automatically put you “in” at this value, so if your commission is say £1,000 and the bidding is at £700, the next available bid of say £750 (depending on where the auctioneer regulates the bidding to) would be placed on your behalf. If further bids are placed then the software bids on your behalf to £1000, but if no further bids were received then the item would be successfully ours at for instance £750. Any further questions then please contact an auctioneer.
All items are subject to VAT at 20% and a buyer’s commission of 2.5% + VAT will be applied to all lots (capped at £500 + VAT per lot).
Terms – following the close of sale on Thursday 21st July 2022 you will be emailed your invoice for all items successfully purchased, and payment will be due in full for each lot purchased including buyer’s premium and online surcharge together with any other associated costs to each individual lot. Then you must phone David James and arrange the settlement of your account prior to collection. The auctioneers reserve the right to withhold items from collection until payments made have cleared.